Changing tents and showers
Changing tents and showers will be available in the start/finish area.
More information following soon.
The trucks for clothing drop-off will be located in the start/finish area.
Be sure to get there in a timely manner to avoid unnecessary stress before the race.
Be sure to also only use the clothing bag and label that you received at the EXPO.
„Please use the clothing drop-off for your bags only. Left luggage will be removed immediately.”
Camelbags, containing max. 2 liter liquids, are permitted.
Please note: to bring the camelbag into the start area, it has to be stowed in the transparent clothing bag.
Do not put any valuables or breakable items in your clothing bag. Either take them with you or leave them with your friends and family.
The event organiser cannot be held responsible for any lost or damaged items.
Access to the start area
Event schedule and time limit
Saturday, April 6, 2019
For more information about the Bambini Run please click here.
Time Competition 11:00 a.m. 500 m/1.000 m Bambini Run (10 years and younger)
For more information about Kids Skating please click here.
Time Competition 01:00 p.m. Kids Skating (6-13 years)
Sunday, April 7, 2019
Straße des 17. Juni (between Brandenburg Gate and Victory Column)
Time Competition 09:30 a.m. 21,0975 km inline skaters 09:55 a.m. 21,0975 km wheelchair competitors & hand cyclists 10:05 a.m. 21,0975 km runners
The schedule and course are subject to alternations! The race will take place regardless of the weather, unless a weather warning form the German Weather Service exists.
Time limit: 2:00 hours net
How to get to the start
For this event no parking space is available. Please use public transportation.
Start area: Straße des 17. Juni, between Brandenburg Gate and Victory Column.
Nearest stops of Public Transportation:
S-Bahn: Hauptbahnhof (S5, S7, S75, S9)
Underground: Hauptbahnhof (U55), Bundestag (U55)
Regional trains: Hauptbahnhof (RE1, RE2, RE7, RB14)
List of prohibited articles in the start/finish area
The following items are prohibited for safety reasons in the start/finish area of the exhibition ground.
- Weapons of any kind, including those items that are used as weapons, batons, shock and stabbing weapons or missiles.
- Gas spray cans, corrosive, flammable substances, dyestuffs or receptacles containing substances which are harmful to health or are highly flammable (exception: Standard pocket lighters).
- Bottles, cups, jugs, cans or other items that are made of glass or other fragile material.
- Bulky items such as ladders, stools, (folding) chairs, boxes.
- Fireworks, flares, smoke powder and -bombs or other pyrotechnics.
- Flag or banner poles, which are longer than 1 m, or whose diameter is larger than 3 cm, and "double holders" (brought or approved flags and banners which have a "flame-retardant" material).
- Mechanically operated sound-emitting devices such as megaphones, klaxons.
- Laser pointers
- Larger quantities of paper and paper rolls.
The start will be divided into designated starting blocks that are marked by letters. Please make sure to start in the block with the letter which is marked on your bib number. The starting blocks are allocated according to the personal best times (only officially measured courses are valid).
A women – speed < 50:00 min
A men – speed < 40:00 min
B – fitness < 53:00 min
C – fitness ≥ 53:00 min or first half marathon
We cannot offer a warm-up zone for inline skaters. Please warm up on foot. Warming up in the starting block is not permitted.
Helmets are obligatory
Helmets are obligatory for all inline skaters. Further protective equipment is recommended.